Ananias Fellowship Edition v1.62 (Premium)
Thank you for *buying* this version from Google Play.
This is the Fellowship Edition for Ananias Roguelike, where you can play with the 4 extra classes: Barbarian, Slayer, Monk and Sage!
Check out the free version and then get this one if you like it.
Every time you play the game will create a new dungeon full of challenges and surprises for you in 5 different environments populated with monsters and ancient magical artifacts.
There are six different player classes, each one designed with an unique play style. Some of them are combat focused while others must rely on the items found on the dungeon to survive.
As you advance through the game, you will find more than 40 different monsters with distinct skills and features, you will be able to charm them using magic spells and make them follow you in your quest; using ancient magic found in the dungeon you will also unlock the powers and skills hidden on their evolved forms.
Unlike classic roguelikes adapted to modern media, in Ananias there is no cumbersome movement or complex commands, however all the features from the genre that make the games fun are kept: turn based combat, random level generation and long term item strategy are among the things that make every adventure into the dungeon enjoyable.
You can also play along with your friends in the online mode; the game keep all friends up to date with their adventures in real time, so you can set up challenges or just have fun seeing your friend’s characters die in the dungeon.
There are 6 classes, each one with its own strengths and weaknesses:
* Shoots liquid at enemies (Acid, Liquid Fire, and other potions)
* Can mix reagents into potions without danger of explosion.
* Starts with powerful potions (Flame Potion for example which deals a lot of fire damage when thrown)
* Can cast the most powerful spells without danger of backfiring
* Extends power of magic wands
* Starts with powerful spells (like Charm Monster which makes any creature become your ally)
* Can use all weapons and armor
* Blocks attacks using his shield
* Extends lifetime of weapons
* Never misses a shot with a bow
* Performs critical damage with bows
* Prevents arrows from breaking
* Charges against enemies while running.
* Gains strength when low on health.
* Recovers health by defeating foes.
* Can slash through enemies while walking
* Jumps over the enemies from the distance
* Expert with throwing knifes and axes
* Strikes enemies with flying kicks
* Damage from unarmed attacks increases with power
* Immune to poison or spell maladies
* Can cast elemental spells multiple times
* Can unleash the full power of elemental spells
The levels in the dungeon are randomly generated every time you play, so you have to explore the level gathering useful equipment and looking the stairs to the next level, while avoiding death and managing your limited resources.
…will you drop your spare weapon and carry this potion with you, knowing it could be useful on the next level?
…will you risk attacking a group of enemies to fetch that powerful armor that could save your life? or will you better run away to save your hitpoints
…will you withstand the enemy attacks to reach the backrow and kill the phantom who is constantly healing all others?
…will you carry with you that powerful weapon to use it against strong enemies two levels below, even if that means using up inventory space and attacking with a weaker weapon?
The odds are against you, but if you die there’s always a chance to start again and wish for better fortune