And if playing Pro isn’t enough, a separate “Backstage Pass” allows you to play God by saving your changes to all 9 rosters before pitting your immortals against each other in dream matches of your own creation! With 4 pages of rules to mix & match – including up to 20 wrestlers in rings of any shape or size – the only limit is your imagination. You can also blow off steam with no pressure by revisiting the 8 weeks of supercards from the game’s promotional tour. Not to mention the interactive training process that teaches you how to lock up in the first place.
The game features an interactive tutorial that you are advised to play through, but the basic controls are as follows:
CURSORS = Movement (double-tap to dash)
A = Attack (with a direction to aim high, without to aim low)
G = Grapple
R = Run
P = Pick-Up / Drop (with a direction to throw)
T = Taunt / Pin / Referee duties
EYE = Change focus / Turn opponent around
HEALTH METER = Switch character
CLOCK = Pause / Change camera angle
* This game is also compatible with Android controllers such as NVidia Shield 2k or MOGA Pro (“B” Mode).
Although every effort has been made to keep performance as high as possible, some devices may benefit from a visit to the Options menu to fine tune the display:
– The number of characters is perhaps the biggest factor so consider turning off referees and setting a limit on the match size.
– If you don’t want to sacrifice numbers, you can sacrifice polygons instead and opt for “Basic” character models (no fingers).
– The ropes are surprisingly demanding and you may squeeze in an extra character if you make them “Static”.
– Turning off shadows and reducing crowd sprites may also help.
I regret that there’s more to this game than I could ever fit in an app store description, so please consult the online guides for further reading:
Or join the debate on social meda:
* Please note that Wrestling Revolution depicts a fictitious universe and is not affiliated with any real wrestling promotions.